[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Web site

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 16:57:24 PDT 2007

I want to reiterate what Bice said below. Please try to remember that the website is a work in progress. Currently the primary goal is to make sure the functionality is improved over the previous website. Once the functionality is set, then the focus will shift to adding the "wow" factor and making it look cool.

In Service,

Lady Brighid Nic Seward
Loch Ruadh Seneschal

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!