[Loch-Ruadh] New website

Caerell MacDomnaill caerell at charter.net
Mon Oct 22 20:29:31 PDT 2007

No, I put up the Devices that I had images on from Steve's OP page that he
hosted on Geocities. If you have a picture of your device I would be glad to
place it on the Populace List page...after all everyone is on the Populace
page...even member who have moved away.

Also if anyone have the dates of Portcullises that they received, i would be
glad to place the date on the OP page.

Caerell