[Loch-Ruadh] Updated: Loch Ruadh Bardic

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 25 16:29:12 PDT 2007

I just tried out the map and directions listed be low. It appeared to be a good map and directions. However, If your directionally challenged like me, an easier way would be to get on 820 North from the southern reaches of the Shire and go to Silver creek. Silver Creek is the third exit from 820 after it crosses 30.  go right on Silver Creek. From any northern location take 820 south toward Lake Worth.  Silver Creek is the second exit after you pass the lake. Go left on Silver Creek. On Silver Creek, McCully is the next to last street before you run int Lockheed. Turn left there and I'm the first house on the right (actually I'm not a house, just as big as one.). If you run into Bomber Road you went to far. There is a vacant field just south of me where people can park if it does not rain.

  Gruffydd,

Aingeal <clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:
  When: Saturday, October 27, 2007 7:30 PM-8:00 PM (GMT-06:00) Central Time
(US & Canada).
Where: Lord Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bardic on Oct. 27th at 7:30 pm will be held at the home of Lord Gruffydd
Mawr ap Rodri
820 Mccully St White Settlement, TX 76108
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result.php?q1=820+McCully+76108
.Wearing garb is encouraged for this activity.
Bardic is a gathering of folks to share entertainment. In Loch Ruadh, our
bardic gatherings are mostly group singing, interspersed with individual
performances. (Note: it is not required to perform or even sing along to
attend bardic - just coming to listen is perfectly acceptable).
Contact the Seneschal, Lady Brighid Seward, 469-323-4269, for more
information.