[Loch-Ruadh] Taking Sides at 3 Kings

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Oct 17 07:38:46 PDT 2007

Unto the Captain of Fian Ruadh, and to the Fell Warriors of that Band
Doth Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain send
Greetings!

Good Captain,

In the upcoming Battle of 3 Kings for control of Britain, I declare my
intention to fight.  But I needs must ask, which of the Pretenders to the
Throne will our company support?  As an Irishman, no matter which side we
lend our aid, I will get to kill an enemy, whether Saxon, Viking or
Norman, so I hold no preference, and will gladly war against any of them,
for the glory of Fian Ruadh and our Shire.

In Service,
Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
--
Nunc est bibendum.