[Loch-Ruadh] land trip cancelled

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 18 09:01:01 PDT 2007

You could always invite Sybil to go along on the trip, she could do the
cooking and general clean up. And of course you would remember the cake and
sing Happy Birthday. What more could a woman want???

Running, ducking and taking cover!!!!!!

Dana

Rolf wrote:
I would still like to go, But I think my lady would skin me aline if I went
out of town on her birthday. Is there another weekend in January?

  Rolf Sewardson

Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:
  For those that haven't heard from last night's Officers Meeting, the Gulf
War land trip meeting planned for this weekend has been cancelled due to
problems getting enough people to the site. We are currently trying to
schedule a new trip, possible for the weekend of January 19-21 (MLK birthday
holiday weekend).

Terrence ad te Syke