[Loch-Ruadh] Bardic tonight

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Sat Oct 27 16:44:27 PDT 2007

My only advantage over your deal is that mine wasn't sick.  Just much
younger.  I have been babysitting since 9:30 this morning and I am
completely pooped.  Too tired to even listen, much less sing.  So if I can
gather the umph, I will pat my foot and maybe you all can feel it from
there.

I second Dana's request for Dragon Road and add mine for Ansteorran Man.

Bicé