[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Gate trip

alric & Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Tue Oct 9 04:22:56 PDT 2007

We still need to get this gate finished. and we really need to do it before
GW which means pretty dang soon.

Therefore, I am still planning to go. I also have work issues that may
interfere.   If  I can go, I have a 10 X 20 pavillion we can use for
sleeping quarters and I can bring my trailer to haul supplies and other
stuff.  we will need as scecond vehicle though.

We will also need
    at least two fairly tall step ladders 10 footers at least.
    a wheel barrow to mix thye mortar in (I have mine and can bring it)
    Shovels, hoes , trowels, hammers, etc.
    a weedeater if we are going to do any yard work.
    a fish tape to put the rope back under the road
    rope to put under the road - I think I may have some somewhere
    food
    BEER!
    water
    BEER