[Loch-Ruadh] Land Trip

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 12 18:40:08 PDT 2007

I'm a go.  And if need I can take my truck with supplies and three passengers. Also, I know the gate fund is broke so if I do drive I would like some funding either from the Shire or the passengers for gas. If that is not possible then I won't go. Too are sponsering the gate and the land up keep. A small group is footing the cost for everyone. If you can't attend the building of the gate or the up keep of the land  then please help those who do.

  thanks,

  Gruffydd

Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:
  Sorry to hear that.

What do the rest of us want to do? I'm in favor of
still going, if for no other reason to get the gate
covered enough to look presentable and protected
against the elements until we can get back again
later.

Terrence