[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [Elfsea] May 2007 LOAR for Ansteorra

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Sat Sep 1 08:43:43 PDT 2007

I finally have the full answer.

Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle. Reblazon of device. Vert, in pale a stag's
head cabossed Or and a roofless stone well argent.
Registered in November 1991 with the blazon Vert, in pale a stag's head
cabossed Or and a stone well argent, the type of well was not specified.
Please see the Cover Letter for a discussion on blazoning wells.