[Loch-Ruadh] populis

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 20:34:18 PDT 2007

   i may be all wrong but as kaz said  we need more young people . and i seem to hear less & less speaking Forsoothly (sp)  not to mention  our personas   as i get older it seems  harder for me to do  and i guess it is harder   for all of us .especially  when we get excited  and forget .  all  though we are not bound  to do  it just seems  that some of us are missing our mark.  i know that i am guilty
 and i was just wondering if any one else felt the same way     wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow