[Loch-Ruadh] thank you

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 6 19:54:25 PDT 2007

To reference earlier message about members.  This is what the SCA is all about. People helping people. We are a family. If we can show our new prospects that, then we win.  We will be able grow and meet new and interesting people.

  Gruffydd

Crystal Dozier <floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Now that life has calmed down some and all the scary bits are over, we wanted to send out a huge thank you to everyone who tore down our camp and hauled all our stuff back for us (the haulers being: Lynda-Jo, Big John, Dad, Aingeal and Caerell) when we had to leave Gothic suddenly on Sunday night. Thank you for all your support and prayers. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful SCA family!!

Floria, Thomas, and Amanda