[Loch-Ruadh] House Mac & Defender

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Sun Sep 16 18:24:21 PDT 2007

Aingeal,

Just so you know, I will be day tripping instead of camping. I plan
to stay as late as possible but don't know how long that will be.
But I will definitely be "visiting" the House Mac encampment.

Bicé

Greetings All,

House Mac is officially becoming active again.  We are doing an open camping
area at Defender.  If you would like to join us please email
clan_mac at charter.net and let me know.  We will be do the standard Barbarian
Feast on Saturday Night for Dinner.  Just let me know what you will be
contributing to the Dinner.  I hope to see everyone there Defender look to
be an interesting event.

Aingeal