[Loch-Ruadh] Banner Workshop

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Sep 9 08:08:44 PDT 2007

I was just about to post!

I want to thank everyone for the banner workshop,
especially Baroness Dana, who tirelessly (and I mean
that literally) downloaded files to make banners,
Caerill and Aingeal for hosting, and Bice' and Janie
for being there, participating, and helping.

I was able to hem, hang, and outline 2 banners and now
I just have to find time to finish painting them.  I'm
hoping Janie goes ahead with her idea of having a
banner contest at one of the upcoming events!

Terrence