[Loch-Ruadh] A new baby miscreant

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 29 22:48:23 PDT 2007

A hearty welcome to the newest miscreant

angelinblackink <angelinblackink at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings to all on this fine day.

I just thought that I would let everyone in on the news. On Wednesday, September 26, 2007, Aristotle “Ari” Gray Fulgium-Fessenden was brought into the world. He was 5 lbs 5 ounces and eighteen inches in length. H’s very healthy and we are all at home now enjoying some well-needed rest.

For those of you who were wondering, you weren’t left out, the baby shower hasn’t happened yet since we were at a loss for time before the birth ^_-

We would enjoy calls but please try to limit them to before ten p.m.

Also, pictures will be posted soon on my myspace. www.myspace.com/anelinblackink

Living a dream,

Xue XianXian