[Loch-Ruadh] Needlework News Flash!!!!

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 19:31:32 PDT 2008

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to push tomorrow's meeting to next
Tuesday night.  Ron has to make a business trip to OKC, and Belle and I are
going to visit her Great-grandparents for the day and help them out.  My
father's lift chair is broken, and we need to help them take it to get it  fixed
after Ron's meeting, so I don't think that we'll be back in time to have  the
meeting.  They can't take care of the chair themselves (my dad has the  same back
problem as poor Wolfie) so they really need our help.

On the up side, Padraig is performing tomorrow night, and I would urge all
of you to go and support him and Floria both.  It sounds like fun.  I  hope
that this doesn't monkey with your schedules too much.

Thanks for your understanding.

Caterina