[Loch-Ruadh] Brighid the Broken

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 20:03:12 PDT 2008

Just to keep everyone in the loop... I had my next appointment with the Orthopedic surgeon today. In a nut shell it was frustrating and not very productive. Bear and I are very underwhelmed by his office staff. Due to their snafu I still don't have the new boot/cast that I was supposed to get today, and have to stay in the hard cast until it arrives (I have developed a deep dislike for the hard cast and was really really really hoping it would go away today). The doc said I could start putting my right foot down for balancing, but still no more weight than that on it for another 2-3 weeks.
So, essentially, it's wheelchair and walker bound a little while longer for me.
I also want to Thank everyone who has called, emailed, and sent cards. I really and truly appreciate it! It definitely lifts my spirits and helps keep me from going stir crazy!
Brighid :-)

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.