[Loch-Ruadh] Scribes & Illuminators Tonight

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 21 10:28:39 PDT 2008

Aingeal has requested I post her message to the list.

Since people have shown an interest in S&I she will host it.
This meeting is in modern clothing.
All supplies are provided.
We have many good books that will help you get started if you are new to Scribes & Illuminators.
Please come and join us.

Tonight at 7ish
Aingeal & Caerell's
2604 Creekwood Lane
Fort Worth, TX 76123

Home Phone: 817-294-8136
Caerell's Cell: 817-980-4275
Aingeal's Cell: 817-480-2444

>From I 20
Go to James/Crowley Exit
Exit James/Crowley Road turn South (right) on Crowley Road
Turn West (right) on Sycamore School Road (it is past Laurel Land Cemetery
that will be on your right)
Turn South (left) on Hawkwood Trail (it is past the railroad tracks)
Turn right on Creekwood Lane
(Creekwood Lane is the street past Galemeadow Drive)
Their house is the 2nd house on the right past Raindrop Lane.

For an online, interactive map paste URL or click here:
http://tinyurl.com/3wxolg

If this one doesn't work...try this by pasting this ENTIRE URL
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=2604+Creekwood+Lane&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX+76123&country=us&new=1&name=&qty