[Loch-Ruadh] It's Official!!!

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Apr 22 09:35:58 PDT 2008

Joyous news!  That such a wonderful child should become part of such a
loving family is a blessed thing indeed.

I read this poem about adoption years ago, and its simple beauty set it in
my memory:

Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone,
But somehow, miraculously, my own.
Never forget for a single minute
That you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.