[Loch-Ruadh] It's Official!!!

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 15:13:49 PDT 2008

Padraig,

Those are beautiful words, I hope you don't mind if I
borrow them occasionally.  For they do express the
feelings of some one who loves a child despite the
fact that you may not have given birth to them.

I have a few that fit in that category.

If you have the gift of love for a child, you have
everything.  They are a gift, each and everyone.

Rose

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org>