[Loch-Ruadh] Home!!!

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 27 14:51:53 PDT 2008

Caerell, Aingeal and I are home.
Bice  your cooler, plate bowl & table are at my house.
Sluggy your cooler will be at Aingeal and Caerell's.

We had a wonderful time. My hat is off to Dad, Bice, Janie, Eoghan, Floria, Tom, Linda Jo, Chris, Hook and Sluggy for making the event so much fun. Thanks to everyone for all the help and support...especially, Dad, Floria and Tom for sticking around Sunday for teardown and clean up. It was greatly appreciated.

The potluck feast was delicious as always. And the party Saturday night...well you just had to be there!!!

My special thanks to everyone that helped me make it through the storms. Bice and Conal were a tremendous help with the telephone updates!!

If you were not there you missed a great performance by Hook...congratulations for being selected as the Tor's newest titled Bard.

My thanks to the Tor for another great event!!

PS
I love where the new tourney and archery fields were held this year!! A lot less wear and tear on this old body and the breeze was wonderful!!