[Loch-Ruadh] Celebration of Mario's Adoption

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 06:04:36 PDT 2008

The entire Kaz family would like to invite you and your family to attend a
celebration of the of Mario's Adoption. Everyone in the Shire played a
tremendous part in working to make Mario feel safe and welcome in his new
life. The celebration will be held at our house located at 8762 Gray Fox
Court, Fort Worth, Texas. I have posted a map link below. We will be
celebrating from 4 pm to 6 pm on Sunday, May 4th. There will be Hot Dogs and
Hamburgers with all the sides available.

We hope that you can stop by and spend some time to wish Mario the best for
his future. He is looking forward to seeing everyone.

Map Link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=8762+Gray+Fox+Court,+
76123&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=48.50801,81.210938&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17&iwloc=
addr

--
Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy
Lordy Lord Kaz the Sinister