[Loch-Ruadh] Crown Tourney & Next events

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Sun Apr 6 12:06:58 PDT 2008

Greetings,

We missed seeing several of our members who could not attend.  We had a
great time sharing shade with the Canton of Dragons Fire Tor, The Canton of
Glaslyn and many other friends joined us.

I want to Thank Lord Gruffydd for bringing the pavilion for the group,
remembering a table for the food and saving the spot around the field.

We had a wonderful time with friends. The fighting was exceptional. I think
Elizabeth's friends Kim and his family are hooked on watching the fighting.

BTW, who is going to Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame?  If we have enough
people maybe we can take one of the Shire's pavilions.

In Service,
Aingeal