[Loch-Ruadh] Padraig to perform at 2nd Tues at FWCAC

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 19:35:38 PDT 2008

This is really cool!  I hope that everyone is able to go and support  you and
Padraig.  I am postponing the Needleworker's Fuild meeting to next  Tuesday
for personal reasons, so I hope you have a great turnout.  I'll see  you next
Tuesday, Fiber fiends!

Caterina

In a message dated 4/7/2008 12:32:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time,