[Loch-Ruadh] Is everyone ok?

Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Thu Apr 10 07:33:44 PDT 2008

--- Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I have heard some nasty reports for the area come
> across the storm spotter radio. Sure hope everyone
> is ok and damage is minimal.
>
> We had 70 mile an hour winds between 3:15 and 3:45
> AM. Some damage up on 377 here in Benbrook. Nothing
> except small limbs down where I live that I can see.

It's trash day and our cans were out and blown over.
Lots of leaves and small branches.

On the way to work, however, I saw several billboards
blown down, at least one fence down, building facades
damaged, etc...

Our personnel at once of our branch offices in
Carrollton arrived to find much of their roof in the
parking lot and something spewing natural gas. The gas
is off and they are pretty much in business at the
moment.

Power was just restored to our branch in south Fort
Worth, just off 35W around Felix. Well, next to where
Lady Elizabeth works, IIRC.

Anyway, just some damage and no injuries that we are
aware off...

Sluggy!

---

"The idea that unicycling is intrinsically funny does not explain the findings." Professor Sam Shuster.