[Loch-Ruadh] Is everyone ok?

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 10 12:28:51 PDT 2008

In Whitesettlement,
  I have a very lg.tree limb down in the back yard,but all else is ok.
  Connstance

Jacklyn Crisp <jcrisp415 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  We are ok at my house. Tree down across the street,
but none of mine came down this time. I live in
Richland Hills. I saw electrical lines, 3 billboards
and a huge tree down on the way into work this
morning. Several small trees down all around me and
of course we have no electricity. It went out some
time around 3:00 this morning. About the same time
the sirens started going off in my neighborhood. Fun
morning! Taking a shower by lantern light made me
think of the war. :)

Rose
--- Sluggy! wrote:

> I was just IMing with Aimee and she says that the 70
> foot cottonwood tree in their back yard completely
> uprooted and landed on their neighbor's house. Tore
> up
> the utility room, but again, no injuries....
>
> Sluggy!
>
> ---
>
> "The idea that unicycling is intrinsically funny
> does not explain the findings." Professor Sam
> Shuster.

Jacky

"Life may not be the party for which we hoped, but while we are here we might as well Dance."
Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back!!