[Loch-Ruadh] Is everyone ok?

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Thu Apr 10 14:34:32 PDT 2008

Glad that was your worst damage and yes, I did know that the glass would
shatter.  Ours was blown over into the above ground pool but didn't even nip
the plastic liner.  We swept it into little piles, under water, then just
scooped it up.  I have seen other people just use a leaf rake and a push
broom to get it out of grass.  The same thing happens when your car windows
break; it just crumbles.  Thank goodness for safety glass!

Hope you get it out without too much trouble.

Bicé