[Loch-Ruadh] Weather

Elizabeth Hawkwood somerlidh at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 09:55:53 PDT 2008

I am just east of Benbrook (Dana's house) in City View.
We got lots of hard rain and wind and some awesome lightening.
If we got hail, it was small enough I didn't notice it. But then, I'm
on the far east side of the complex and this was all coming from
the west. There were no "dings" in my car; didn't look too closely
at the Hummer parked just west of it.

//Elizabeth