[Loch-Ruadh] Grande Hoo Haa's Message

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 2 12:09:48 PDT 2008

Court will be short.....

i am disappointed in YOU

nothin happened this year? you don't know ANYONE that needs to be embarr recognized in My Court??  My herald reports.hes got no dirt on anyone!!!

ya need to send in those cards and letters now!!!!

the esteemed,

Grande Hoo Haa-ness

ps

My loyal attendants.remember your regalia   funny hats   garter snakes,  drinking plastics   cant callem glasses now can i?

bubbles   bubbles and more bubbles the Hoo Haa REALLY likes bubbles

someone remember the margaritas the marshmellows the margaritas.yes i found the marshmallow guns

dont forget the margaritas  bubbles  marshmellows  and margaritas