[Loch-Ruadh] Update on Dohmnall

Ketchakat ketchakat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:31:05 PDT 2008

Greetings, I just got off the phone with Nualla(sp?) who told me that Steve
is at Harris Downtown in the Harris tower room 830.  His kidneys are
functioning at 5% and he is beginning dialysis. He is resting right now
after his first treatment. She had brought him his laptop computer and
charger so possibly when he wakes up will be able to be reached via Yahoo
messenger.  He will probably be in the hospital at least through Monday.
Also, his mother is in the hospital also and has been moved to a room( I
think I got this part right).  I don't have a number to call Baroness Dana
so if someone who does can update her please?

Loch Ruadh Rocks,

Bronwen

--
If I can stop one heart from breaking,