[Loch-Ruadh] Home safe and Many Many thanks

alpinelobo at aol.com alpinelobo at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 12:50:24 PDT 2008

?I and the boys got home late on Saturday nite and I was not feeling well , probably from the heat as I do not fare well in the heat. I was very tired but so excited that I got the award that it took me a long time to get to sleep that night. I still cant beleieve that I was called to court, I was crying with happiness so much that Terrence almost had to carry me back to our seats. I apologize for crying on the Baron and Baroness's shoulders but thank them for being there or I would have fallen down. Again Many Many thanks for the award.

Lady (very proud of new title) Chantel von Sierre