[Loch-Ruadh] Home safe

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 10 14:34:12 PDT 2008

 Catrin is home and in bed. While she was gone I read this study and thought I would pass it along:

 A recent study found that the average American walks about 900 miles in a year. Another study found Americans drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year. That means, on average, Americans get about 41 miles to the gallon. Kind of makes you proud
Terry Varner Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

Last night as I lay in my bed looking up at the stars, I thought to myself, Where the heck is my ceiling?