[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sat Aug 16 09:58:55 PDT 2008

I never did get a final exact count, or a breakdown of
how many were adults or children, but I think we gave
out a little more than 100 site tokens.  We had a
handful of people arrive after gate closed that gave
donations since they could not pay troll.  In all I
think we must have had about 110 people on site.  I
was hoping to get a more accurate idea at Officer's
meeting.

Terrence