[Loch-Ruadh] Home safe

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Sat Aug 23 17:33:54 PDT 2008

Francesca and I just got back home tonight from spending two weeks in
Missouri with my folks.  Some of you may have known this but many of you
didn't but that is why we were not at Lughnasad.  That Saturday night we
left to go up there.  My father was having some "medical complications"
which I won't go into now but we weren't sure of the prognosis at that time.
He is doing much better now.  This happened right in the midst of them
trying to get their house ready for sale and move to Indiana.  I just spent
the last two weeks shuttling my dad to numerous doctor and physical therapy
appointments while trying to get their land (almost two acres) cleared of
brush and dead tree limbs and then doing most of the packing up of a three
bedroom home and detached 20' X 50" shop building.  The hardest part was
getting them to let go of some of their "memories", especially those that
had been in boxes from their last move 8 years ago and they hadn't seen
since.  Francesca was a huge help with my mom, getting her kitchen organized
and making the meals as well as shuttling my mom to Springfield, MO (about
an hour drive) to a couple of appointments.

We're tired but happy to be home.

We hope to see you all soon.

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"