[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad load out thanks, etc

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 3 20:58:53 PDT 2008

I want to echo Terrence's thanks!!

The sheer number of people that were there to help was outstanding. I
counted 16 adults!!!

My special thanks to those that carried the multitude of pavilion poles from
the shed to the front yard, separated them into piles of colors, put shrink
wrap around them and finally loaded those extremely warm poles onto the
trailer. What dedication and all was accomplished with a sense of humor
still intact despite the heat!! Lock Ruadh ROCKS!!

A very grateful Chamberlain,
*¨¨*:.(¯`'.¸ Dana ¸.'´¯) .:*¨¨*

Terrence wrote:
Thanks everyone that came to load out for Lughnasad,
many hand make light work and we were finished it what
I think was record time.  Thanks also to Baroness Dana
for keeping track of everything and to Caerill for the
cold washcloths and cold water.

Wolfie, the trailer made the 77 miles from the house
with no problems.  Chantel's truck (shameless Ford
truck plug to follow) pulled great all the way doing
65 mph or so except up Cedar Hill.  I figure it got 16
or 17 mpg.  I stopped and checked all the lights and
everything was working fine, the tarp stayed on all
the way.

Terrence