[Loch-Ruadh] home safe

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Aug 10 17:37:09 PDT 2008

I am home safe also about an hour ago.

Thanks everyone for all the work and help.  I think we
had a great event, although we didn't have the turnout
we had hoped.

I am very relieved that we were able to unload
everything today and are finished except for the
paperwork.

Congratulations to all the people that were given
awards, to our new bard, and most of all to Lord
Gruffyd and Frances, our newest married couple!

Terrence

--- "tiggerthistle at netzero.net"