[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Fri Aug 15 20:00:15 PDT 2008

A question in general

Since I was not able to attend Lughnasad, can anyone tell me how many people
we had in attendance; adults plus how many children?  I have heard a lot of
good comments about Lughnasad this year and just wondered about the numbers.

Thanks,

Bicé

PS  In case anyone wondered where I went, let me tell you.  My mouse decided
to try and die; it was on it’s back with at least 3 feet in the air all the
time.  So I went and bought a new one.  When I got home the old one had
recovered; I personally think it was the threat so I am keeping the new one
sitting here in plane sight.  Is that called intimidation?