[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad List results

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 15:58:50 PDT 2008

In a message dated 8/16/2008 12:22:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
tdsikes at prodigy.net writes:

I was a  little too far to hear the names of the Judges
entries, but I think one of  them was Annabelle
Fitzsimmons for her chemise with  blackwork.

Caterina, can you verify this for me and add the  other
winners?

Yes, HL Annabelle Fitzsimmons won the Adult A&S with her blackwork  chemise,
which was lovely and entirely hand constructed.

The OOPS winner was Lady Stephanie Lilburn for her single beam woodworking
gauge.

The Youth A&S was also won by Wolfhart der Grat for his Irish  Gillies.

We also discussed adding a category for Masking the Mundane, which would
pertain specifically to mundane items disguised in some way to appear more
period.

Another item of discussion was to have future entries in the OOPS category
to tell us what it was that caused their entry to qualify as an OOPS (for
example, non-period paint, etc.)

Caterina

deal here.