[Loch-Ruadh] New topic - Lughnasad Wind down party

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Fri Aug 29 22:07:15 PDT 2008

I haven't seen anything lately about the party and was just curious if it is
still on for Saturday the 6th?  I just checked the calendar and didn't see
it there either.  Are we still having it and if so, when and where?  Is it
going to be potluck and if so what do we need to bring, T-bone
steaks...hamburgers...granola bars?  I (we) hope to see all of you soon and
would look forward to this party so we can say we were somehow involved with
Lughnasad this year.  I know many folks are probably at Gothic War this
weekend but I hope to hear something about the party over this weekend so I
can make sure to block out some time that weekend amongst my fairly busy
schedule (work and family).

In service,

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"