[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Deadline

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 13:10:40 PST 2008

Wow--I can teach you how to fix that!  I sew all my garb by hand, and  it is
stronger than machine stitching.  The only electric thing I use is my
lighting.  I also have a handout on medieval hand stitching techniques that  might
help.  You can call or email me anytime--my info is in the Scarlet  Letter.

M. Caterina Fregoso

In a message dated 12/15/2008 10:45:38 A.M. Central Standard Time,