[Loch-Ruadh] Sewing

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 12:02:29 PST 2008

No charge--we have Needleworker's Guild meetings on the second and fourth
Tuedsays of every month.  If you want to schedule some private instruction  in
hand sewing techniques, I would be open for that as well.  I stay home  with my
granddaughter, so I am available most evenings.  I could provide  you and
your friends with instructional handouts as well if you like.  I  love hand
sewing so much better than machine sewing because it is highly  portable and I can
change positions for comfort.  This is something that I  cannot do behind a
sewing machine, which makes my back hurt unbelievably bad in  a very short time.
 It does take some time and practice, but I have found  that it is well worth
the effort.  My cell phone number is 682-521-4978,  which is probably the
best way to reach me other than email.

Caterina

In a message dated 12/15/2008 5:46:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,