[Loch-Ruadh] December Populace Notes

Loch Ruadh Seneschal lochruadhseneschal at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 15:55:46 PST 2008

December 2008 Populace

January Bardic and I Survived the Holidays Party to be held at Caterina's on Jan 24.

Hospitaler and MOAS offices are open for bids until January Populace.

Event 2009

Bids for even closed at Nov Officer's. No bids were received. There will not be a major event held by Loch Ruadh in 2009. We could do a smaller event. Please contact Brighid if you are interested.

Gulf War Gate

Per Aingeal Master Erik has offered 5 of his "on early slots" for Gulf War for our group to work on the gate. Please contact Aingeal if you have any questions or want to volunteer.

Shed Repair

Jan 24 is the tentative date to repair the floor of the shed.

Officer Reports

Archery
There were 2 practices in Nov. The December practice will be the Sunday after Yule.

A&S
There was a demo last month with the Boy Scouts that went well. Caterina taught wire weaving. Scribes was held and scrolls were painted. Needleworkers was held and it was a good group.

Chronicler
Scarlet Letter submissions are due by Dec 20.

Chamberlain
We need to fix the shed.

Exchequer
No business last month. Need any receipts you might have tonight.

Herald
No report.

Hospitaler
Been in contact with new people by email.

Knight Marshal
Fighter Practice on Thursday was cancelled.

Webminister
If you've got anything to add to the webpage, please contact Caerell.

New Business

Alric will be brewing beer the Sunday after Christmas. If you are interested, please contact him.

If you are interested in doing communal suppers at Gulf War please contact Gryffud.

Alric will be the camp coordinator. Jan Officer's will be the deadline to let him know you are camping with Loch Ruadh. Please contact him if you have any questions.

Old Business

No report.