[Loch-Ruadh] The "I Survived the Holidays" Potluck Revel & Bardic

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 31 12:54:41 PST 2008

House Mac an Ghabhann is proud to sponsor the annual I Survived the Holidays Potluck Revel for the Shire of Loch Ruadh and its many friends. Please come join us as we celebrate our survival of the holidays.

When: Saturday, January 24th, 7 PM
Where: Mistress Caterina and Ron's home

Do not discard that ugly, ill fitting, inappropriate, tacky, crazy or unwanted gift you received this season (or you unfortunately had to take home from the revel last year), bring it to the Revel. The Chinese gift exchange will take place sometime during the evening.

This is an ADULT ONLY gift exchange.  If you bring children please bring a gift for them.
When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!