[Loch-Ruadh] Officers Meeting

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Tue Dec 16 21:12:11 PST 2008

If you have enough, I would like a couple of dozen for Christmas baking.

I will gladly pay for them because you can't keep giving them away.  I know
what chicken feed cost!  As for the other lady that called, I have

No idea who she was and haven't talked to anyone other than Dana lately.

See you tomorrow night.  BE CAREFUL DRIVING!

Bicé