[Loch-Ruadh] Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 16:04:14 PST 2008

Are you longing for leatherwork or lacemaking?  Are you nuts about  knitting
or nalbinding?  Are you clamoring for a corset or a  cotehardie?  We've got
the group for you!

In case you missed last night's Populace meeting, I am pleased to announce
that Loch Ruadh is forming a Needleworker's and Fiber Arts Guild.  We can  have
workshops, make largess, create insignia, or just have a 'bring whatever
you're working on' night.  If you need help with a project, this is the  place
for you!  If you don't, this is the place for you, too!  Others  could use your
help in furthering their skills.  If you can do it with a  needle, then you
can do it here.  If you can't, come anyway--we'll show you  the ropes!  Weavers,
spinners, and dyers are welcome, as is anyone who  works in the Fiber Arts.

It doesn't matter if you want to do bold, beautiful beadwork or  elegant, eye
catching embroidery.  It's not important if you're gung-ho for  glamorous
Gulf War Garb, or into tasteful Tee Tunics--you've come to the right  place.
We've got something for everyone!

Any interested party can contact me by email at _klfrench1023 at aol.com_
(mailto:klfrench1023 at aol.com) , or call me at  817-423-4807.  I would like to take a
poll of good dates and times--I'm  home every evening.  A guild head will be
selected at the first meeting.  This person will be responsible for reporting
on guild activities to the A &  S Minister, plus arranging outside help for
workshops if necessary.

I'm 'sew' excited to get started, and just 'dye-ing' to work with  you!

Mistress Caterina Fregoso, O.L.

48)