[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter & Archery Practice Reminder

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 11:07:53 PST 2008

When: Sunday, February 17, 2008 2:00 PM- We get tired :-)

Where: Dutch Branch Park

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Fighter & Archery Practice will be Sunday February 17th at 2:00pm until the Marshal's close the activity.
Many of our members wear garb, but regular clothes are fine as well.
Please remember to have your membership card or be prepared to sign the waiver.
Newcomers are welcome and can try the activities. Fighter Practice generally
refers to the gathering of Chivalric or "heavy" fighters to train, practice
and get authorized as a fighter.  Archery Practice is an opportunity to
practice target shooting with bow and arrows.

For additional information please contact:
The Knight Marshal, Lord Rolf Sewardson at 469-323-4269
The Archery Marshal, Lord Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri, 817-367-6709.
Map to the Park:
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=UeD4NOp_0TqvP7Sd.NKFjt9162P8QlfMD9sexLc
5nIg5D1RI&csz=Benbrook%2C+TX&country=us