[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice Today, February 17, 2008

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 17 09:05:44 PST 2008

FYI....
Z Boaz park added a port-a-john just down road (at least it was there last
week) from the area that we used in the past.

*¨¨*:.(¯`'.¸ Dana ¸.'´¯) .:*¨¨*

Rolf wrote:
Good Gentles of Locha Ruadh,
       I went to check on conditions for fighter practice at Dutch Branch
park. Unfortunately, the parking area at our Dutch Branch sire is currently
a quagmire, and the wind is blowing pretty hard. However, I also went to Z
Boaz park where we used to have practice. It's parking lot is paved and the
trees around block most of that wind. So, if I do not hear any objections,
fighter practice will be at Z Boaz park today. It is still scheduled for
2pm.

  YIS
  Rolf Sewardson

  Directions to Z Boaz:
  Take the Winscott exit from Interstate 820. Proceed north on Winscott to Z
Boaz park road(It is just past the railroad track.) Left into the park, and
immediate right into parking lot.