[Loch-Ruadh] Tent

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Mon Feb 18 20:54:46 PST 2008

I have one he can borrow.  I can't guarantee I'll be able to meet up with
you all before then but I can send it with Bear and Brighid to Populace
meeting on the 5th of March and you can pick it up from them.  I won't
guarantee the moisture worthiness of it so you'll probably want to buy some
tent sealer or have a big tarp just in case.  It hasn't been through any
rain in the last couple of years so I just really don't know.

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"