[Loch-Ruadh] wolfie

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 19 04:06:30 PST 2008

So glad to hear you are feeling much better. At the "I Survived the Holidays
Party" you looked pretty miserable.

*¨¨*:.(¯`'.¸ Dana ¸.'´¯) .:*¨¨*

Wolfie wrote;
i said i would keep you guys up dated  on my back process   well here goes
so fare they have done one injection   and   other feeling like  some one
best me up or i lost in a battle on the list field ( which i am sure i would
have membered )  i am feeling very little pain    and feel like it was a
success .so far     i hope we can get back in circulation . we are  working
on our small  rock on wheels  ( my wolfie den ) with a/c  & heat .  when we
can  we will start  taking pictures    wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow