[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Gate

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Feb 14 11:05:13 PST 2008

Excellent news!  We're in the clear until May.

  Since we have some "wiggle" room, I'd hate to ask anyone to sacrifice party time at Gulf War to work on the gate, however if anyone wants to work on the gate voluntarily I'm sure we can send some materials with them.

  I'd like to get everyone thinking about the trip in May.  My calendar says the only holiday in May is May 26, Memorial Day.  Would that be a good day to try to schedule or does anyone else have an alternate?

  Terrence

Brighid Mac <dallaspanther at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I just wanted to let everyone know. We heard back from Mistress Diana last night. And it's good news. She said that we are fine with finishing the gate in April/May without any penalties. Also, she said they really like what we have done so far and that it looks great! Yay!

Brighid
Loch Ruadh Seneschal

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Have we heard back from the Gulf War contacts regarding the need to complete
the Gate before war?