[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice Today, February 17, 2008

Gene Floyd rolfsewardson at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 08:44:58 PST 2008

Good Gentles of Locha Ruadh,
       I went to check on conditions for fighter practice at Dutch Branch park. Unfortunately, the parking area at our Dutch Branch sire is currently a quagmire, and the wind is blowing pretty hard. However, I also went to Z Boaz park where we used to have practice. It's parking lot is paved and the trees around block most of that wind. So, if I do not hear any objections, fighter practice will be at Z Boaz park today. It is still scheduled for 2pm.

  YIS
  Rolf Sewardson

  Directions to Z Boaz:
  Take the Winscott exit from Interstate 820. Proceed north on Winscott to Z Boaz park road(It is just past the railroad track.) Left into the park, and immediate right into parking lot.